A Customizable Site Template Based on the Jekyll Static Site Generator
This is a customizable site template based on the Jekyll static site generator script.
The goal of this project is to create a site template that can be easily customized and used on, for example, blogs and static sites.
- Blueprint CSS based site template
- Google Analytics integration
- Atom feed
- SEO optimized
- Disqus integration TODO
- Download and set the site specific configuration in config.yml
- Customize files in _layouts/* and in _includes/*
- Customize index.html and posts.html
- Write articles and put them in _posts/*
Note that you need this patch http://github.com/christianhellsten/jekyll/commit/52342fe6e10ef8890f7b1e6cb106928297322496 to be able to use this template.