Still under development, but it's starting to look like something!
Discover and conquer the lands, dongeons and mysteries of Vim Castle!
Use your favorite plugin manager.
- Launch with
- Launch in dedicated mode with
:Vimcastle!(overrides display settings, quits with
- Launch from command line:
vim -c 'Vimcastle!'
- Randomly generated enemies, events, characters and weapons
- Find weapons, armor, items along your way
- Special events that may increase your health, your strength, etc.
- Fight, use items, gain XP and level up
- Roguelike, but keeps your game when you quit
- High scores
The game is not fully stable, but your ideas and story elements are welcome! There are no clear guidelines yet, so let me know what you think by creating an issue, and we'll discuss it. Try to keep it clean, and look at other files to see how the game is structured before creating a pull request.
For more information on the structure of the code, see CONTRIBUTING.md
Copyright Christian Rondeau 2017