Adapted from Powershell-Reverse-Rubber-Ducky Written by James Cook @b00stfr3ak44 https://github.com/b00stfr3ak/Powershell-Reverse-Rubber-Ducky
This ruby script will:
- Generates a shell script based on Windows Powershell
- Uploads the shell script to default root of Apache webserver: /var/www/html/shell.txt
- Generates a complete Arduino sketch that will download and execute the shell script
- Run a default Apache webserver
- Open a meterpreter listener
If you want to use other webserver, you can modify the arduino script later. Just change the URL.
This basic setup only works on LAN. If you want to try it using Internet, you need to configure a Port Forwarding or DMZ on your modem.