ACF Seamless is a WordPress plugin that will restore the seamless style to ACF Field Groups when using the Gutenberg editor.
By default Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) will display Field Groups with the standard WordPress metabox styling when using the Gutenberg editor.
- Create or edit a ACF field Group with fields.
- Under Settings set the Style to Seamless (no metabox).
- Publish or Save your Field Group.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu the WordPress dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see any difference with my ACF Field Groups
This plugin will have no visual effect if you are using the Classic Editor or using a older version of Advanced Custom Fields.