This is a front end boilerplate based on Gatsby. It started from the Gatsby auth tutorial, using the gatsby-starter-photo template, and was customized to work with the koa boilerplate back end. It demonstrates the basic auth capability of the koa boilerplate.
Installation and Usage
- Install and run the koa boilerplate
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/christroutner/gatsby-login
- Install dependencies:
- Run development server:
npm run develop
- Build for production:
npm run build
This is a simple demo. The homepage is a login form. And a profile page is accessible only if the user is logged in. The profile page displays the username and JWT of the logged in user.
- Click on the Profile link in the nav bar. You will be redirected back to the home page, and can not access the private Profile page unless logged in.
- Add a username and password then click the Create button to create a new user.
- You will be logged in and taken to the Profile page.
- Log Out. You will be redirected to the Homepage with the login screen.
- Log In. You will be redirected to the Profile page.