Matrix plugin for Kanboard
Receive Kanboard notifications on Matrix.
- Chris Metz
- Frederic Guillot (original Mattermost plugin)
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.37
- Matrix server
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
Firstly, you have to generate a new webhook url in Matrix (Integration Settings > Incoming Webhooks).
Receive project notifications to a room
- Go to the project settings then choose Integrations > Matrix
- Copy and paste the webhook url from Matrix or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
- Enable Matrix in your project notifications Notifications > Matrix
You can also define the webhook URL globally in the Application settings > Integrations > Matrix.
- Change the config option
trueto have Kanboard as username
trueto see Kanboard icon
- Enable the debug mode
- All connection errors with the Matrix API are recorded in the log files