👋 Hi, I’m @chrisyalamov
- 👀 I’m interested in
- Backend— Serverless, building APIs with GraphQL and OpenAPI, MongoDB, neo4j
- Frontend— React (Next.js), Remix, Qwik, TailwindCSS
- Developing low- and no-code tools
- 🌱 I'm currently learning about test-driven development, web accessibility and UI/UX design
- 🌱 I want to learn more about Rust, containerisation technologies, CI/CD, cross-platform apps (e.g. using ⚛️ Electron, Xamarin, React Native)
- 📫 You can reach me via my website, through my Twitter, LinkedIn or by emailing me at email@example.com!
You can browse through my GitHub profile to see some of the software projects I've worked on. You can also have a look at my portfolio website.
A TypeScript library which helps implement an OAuth2 Authorization Token Grant flow, as an Identity Provider. It can be useful to developers building APIs which they want to give access to in accordance with RFC 6749.
Part of a small side project which I hope to expand and make public at some point in the near future. Sinte is a tool for running user-defined workflows— a set of steps, defined in a JSON schema. Each step is executed in a V8 isolate and the workflow orchestrator offers basic flow-control capabilities (branching and looping).
Portfolio | Retired version of my portfolio website, written in React and Next.js
AC_UWE_RefBuilder | An Atlassian Confluence macro for generating and rendering academic references, compliant with the University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol's Harvard Referencing Format, in Confluence pages.
Atlassian now recommends a different way of implementing Macros. See here for up to date guidance. The code in this repository may no longer work.