Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The "wJRE" versions are self contained applications/executables (x64 Only) which have zero dependencies to be able to run. They contain a cut-down version of OpenJRE 10.0.2. If you already have Java installed and prefer to use your system run-time, then you can continue to download the smaller binaries without "wJRE".
45477679419f3c0939c5a8056b2c8f9e788a2fd23a6d3865f1d7eeeacfcd5c4b TemplateFx_v267_Windows.zip ec98337bc7bd72c6fa30da5e108cc62ed49b1e4f153ee58043adeec4432c9226 TemplateFx_v267_Windows_wJRE.zip 40bf41d25858fd8336eeadecb568662a009c99bafc90509e1e3056e9503b6862 TemplateFx_v267_MacOS.dmg 65bed21ad6b7d349f2a4741be5b1cde8171b91b6be8751028b099289b5ea84bf TemplateFx_v267_MacOS_wJRE.dmg ea3288c1ed61d130cd79aae1e5245b3404b91a77278ee34a1f4217c9e280653f TemplateFx_v267_JAR.zip 32cbbfea673f12711c6e104150b36f5c82f4290c9c14f61a43310deba25baef0 TemplateFx_Server_v267_JAR.zip
- Provided MacOS and Windows versions (x64 only) which are bundled with OpenJRE 10.0.2 to provide a zero-dependency option.
- Added support for markers using #$ syntax within the Template pane on right click - see section 4.6 in the User Guide.
- Added support to the IPCalc to perform multi dns lookups based on regex style static characters classes and groups.
- Added support to the IPCalc aggregate function to also calculate the supernet with subnet fill in.
- Fixed a bug which caused TemplateFx to hang on generation if a script syntax error was detected within a Snippet.
- Updated the IPCalc to filter out any non-ASCII 7-bit characters from the input box.
- Renamed "Copy List of IPs" to "Copy Last List of IPs" in IPCalc.
- Renamed "Copy Reverse List of IPs" to "Copy Last Reverse List of IPs" in IPCalc.
- Increased the default height of the window from 640 to 700 pixels to accommodate the updated IPCalc usage screen.
1dc003a393b5161b1a53d39dfbcf88ac8a2491cb80aec844ab99f1f1666cd065 TemplateFx_v266_MacOS.dmg cb64f8dfc389f7aa8b7d441d9d5fb2ef18a82de732d2b823a30bac0b26acf6f2 TemplateFx_v266_Windows.zip 4438c0d68fc86d9bb50c332f5a60a15759509f533dd330f6146b07fa6c21cc4b TemplateFx_v266_JAR.zip 41ecc48818cbe2786c416454ba7bc03c1dc320d995650732b838fe7685684f34 TemplateFx_Server_v266_JAR.zip
- Updated the minimum JRE version to 8 to allow the removal of legacy code and to keep up with deprecation.
- Removed support for decryption of pre v2.54 legacy encryption - to open in v2.66 or later you need to re-save with v2.54 or later.
- Removed custom "PBKDF2WithHmacSHA512" routines as we now have native support in Java 8.
- Removed custom Base64 routines as we now have native support in Java 8.
- Removed 58 anonymous inner classes by using Lambdas in Java 8.
- Fixed a bug where the percentage bar wasn't reaching 100% when using "skiprow()" in templates.
- Added support for script blocks within GROUP tags to dynamically generate the position number.
- Added a warning when using both "GROUP BY" blocks and "Group By" in the DataTemplate.
- Fixed a bug where it was still syntax highlighting IF, GROUP and FOR blocks in script blocks.
- Added "Copy Last Output" support to IPCalc for subnet DNS lookups and subnet calculations.
- Update to IPCalc in moving "Prev Network" back to where it was originally in the output.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the way HTML files were being opened when using "In Browser".
- Fixed an issue where blank lines within "~FILTER" were being raised as invalid syntax.
- Added support in the IPCalc for advanced subnetting calculations.
- Updated "templatefx.fields()" function to return null if no rows match.
- Updates to IPCalc to deal with some soon to be deprecated code in Java 10.
- Margin highlighting is now disabled if "Wrap Long Lines" is enabled as it doesn't work.
- Added a check for invalid characters when importing DataTemplates with Snippets.
- Added a summary to the IPCalc when performing an nslookup on a subnet.
dfd4107d40c128722189057461229a0e0d675ef1daafde3e60ab89738bcf189e TemplateFx_v265_MacOS.dmg 3e570a878988aaa42d0fa64a67c9942ea6264dbd76310ace7448eb30833f2f90 TemplateFx_v265_Windows.zip 7c190ef157ad8bbc68a7d41fecce0b3204f637303febafa488233ad419a5b9a1 TemplateFx_v265_Jar.zip 04151b220e448cb414fc541323e707b319b23363626fd02077bcd2eacdacce1e TemplateFx_Server_v265_Jar.zip 8bb053e0a14290fdf935635d32da59618399fbac2ba9b67399349434f35375b0 TemplateFx.exe 3a0387a773a164011e4cdbce0bf23277414090bc4287b34f3bf00d1bc2ca0241 TemplateFx.jar 11a77c52daffdb5f15f9ca0363bc6fedd274f2a0f7a5e9d069d4affcfb21edbe TemplateFxS.jar
- MAY BREAK THINGS WARNING: Updated TemplateFx Server URL from "/dataTemplate" to "/generate".
- Fixed an issue with the TemplateFx Server where it wasn't allowing Data-less DataTemplates.
- Increased the default TemplateFx Server processing limit to 2 minutes from 90 seconds.
- Added the ability to change the processing limit on the TemplateFx Server on the command line.
- Updated the format of the "elapsed" field in the TemplateFx Server response to float.
- Changed the default TemplateFx Server port (8080 for HTTP and 8443 for HTTPS).
- TemplateFx Server now supports a web friendly JSON request format.
- Reduced the thickness of the border for margin highlighting in the GUI.
- Updates to the IP Calc to provide a continuous output instead of always clearing the screen.
- Fixed an exception if you pressed "CTRL+C" during IP Calc operations.
- Fixed a bug with margin highlighting - it was getting out of sync during output generation.
- Updated "templatefx.first()" and "templatefx.last()" to include a filter option like "templatefx.fields()"
- Updated documentation to add an example of negating a filter in the "templatefx.fields()" function.
- Fixed a bug in IPCalc where you couldn't pass a query like "nslookup 192.0.2.0 255.255.255.0"
- Moved "Prev Network" higher up in the output to come before the current network.
- TemplateFx Server now processes requests in parallel - fixed the thread safety issue.
- Added left margin highlighting in the GUI to show the start and end of the current FOR, IF or GROUP block.
- Updated for Java 9 by replacing some deprecated methods with alternatives where they exist in JDK 1.7.
- Updated the MacOS application launcher so it now correctly finds Java 9.
- Updated TemplateFx so it now correctly works with "Open With" and is associated with ".dt" files on MacOS.
- Updated TemplateFx so the About and Quit handlers now work with Java 9 on MacOS.
- Issue with thread safety for TemplateFx Server - requests are now temporarily processed in serial.
- Added the TemplateFx Server - a minimalist server implementation of the core templating engine as a REST API.
- Added support for Template-only and Data-less DataTemplates.
- Extended support for inter group ordering to go alongside intra group ordering.
- Disabled rotating of DNS servers on timeout - bad things happen under Cisco AnyConnect.
- Fixed a bug where elapsed time started before the user actually hit "OK" on "Generate Output" dialog.
- Added support for providing data as JSON within an text based DataTemplate.
- Updated documentation to provide examples of regex matching using IF blocks.
- Updated "IP Calc" tab so it ignores irregular whitespace characters on input.
- Optimised the DNS lookup function when you have multiple NICs under Windows - rotates DNS servers on timeout.
- Added support for the same aggregate function to the "IP Calc" tab.
- Added anchors/bookmarks to the User Guide for direct access into some sections.
- Fixed a bug if you tried to bookmark a DataTemplate which hadn't been saved.
- You can now proceed on a multi-line input box using CTRL+ instead of clicking "OK".
- Updated "range2cidr()" function so the lower address can be on either side.
- Updated "range2cidr()" function so it deals with scenarios where both sides match - a range specifying a single host.
- Fixed an issue which caused a security violation if the current directory didn't match the working directory.
- Deprecated "templatefx.group_start" in favour of "templatefx.first()".
- Deprecated "templatefx.group_end" in favour of "templatefx.last()".
- Major changes to start to modulise the codebase - lots and lots of changes to code paths.
- Fixed a bug that stopped people being able to paste data from Excel into TemplateFx on MacOS.
- Added the ability to comment out lines within ~FILTER snippets using "#".
- Added syntax highlighting to the snippets pane for commented out lines using "#".
- ~FILTER snippet is automatically selected on load and import if it exists.
- Updated "templatefx.first()" and "templatefx.last()" to work with first and last rows.
- Changed command line argument "/DoI" to "-DoI".