NETATTACK2 is a script written in python that can scan and attack networks. It is GUI-based which makes it easy to understand.
What can I do with it?
- Scan your network for active hosts, their operating system, open ports and way more.
- Scan for Access-Points and figure out encryption type, WPS and other useful data.
- Simple ARP Spoofing
- DNS Sniffing by ARP Spoofing the target and listening to DNS-Queries
- Kicking hosts off your internet using ARP-Spoof attack
- Send deauthentication packets to Access Points in your area (DoS)
- Deauth-All, basically does the same but it scans for networks and attacks them periodically.
What do I need? (Requirements)
- Linux (Kali Linux prefered)
- Required modules can be installed at runtime