- fixed t/year_imports.t for 5.10 (ANDK and sprout again)
Added more fixes for 5.12.
- fixed t/regressions.t for 5.10
Fixed regression tests for 5.10.
- made raw numbers work in import
Made 'use Modern::Perl yyyy' work correctly.
This is a workaround for the syntax in the Modern::Perl 2011-2012 edition.
- fixed for Perl 5.15.5 and later (ANDK and sprout)
Made work with $^H encapsulation of Perl 5.15.5.
Reported by Andreas König, patch from Father Chrysostomos.
- loaded IO::File/IO::Handle to allow methods on lexical filehandles
- added unimporting
- removed use of autodie; moved it to a distribution prerequisite
- enabled unicode_strings by default when your Perl supports it
Made unicode_strings on by default when available.
This *only* applies to bare 'use Modern::Perl;'.
Made year imports check Perl 5 versions.
This should help older CPAN testers pass these tests.
Updated Changes for new release.
Removed autodie from runtime dependency.
Moved autodie to prereqs. This means it's available if you want to load it, but
you don't pay for it simply by using Modern::Perl.
Added unimporting, with tests.
Note that this applies only to pragmas.
Added implicit loading of IO::File and IO::Handle.
This of course has little effect on 5.14, but Modern::Perl should work back to
5.10 for now.
- migrated to Dist::Zilla
- added autodie dependency/import
Updated documentation for new release.
Added year imports and tests.
Added autodie as installation dependency.
Improved test handling.
Migrated to dzil.
Updated with Git import.
- removed duplicate use lines (Damien Learns Perl)
- fixed (hopefully) v-string warnings (Damien, David Moreno)
- enabled C3 MRO (Evan Carroll)
Removed B::Hooks::Parser (thanks to chocolateboy).
- fixed a typo reported by Vasily Chekalkin
- added caveats to the documentation per bug report from Ben Hengst
initial import of Modern-Perl 1.00 from CPAN