- Fire up an empty ASP.NET Core web application using yeoman
- Configure and install MVC and SignalR Server dependencies
- Install SignalR Client-Typescript dependencies
- Create SignalR hubs
- Integrate MVC Controllers (API) with SignalR
- Create the Angular-SignalR service to communicate with SignalR hubs
- Add Reccurent Tasks on a ASP.NET Core application
- Clone or download the repository and open it on your favorite editor
- Make sure you have the latest .NET Core version installed (link 1 - link 2)
- Open a command prompt and run the following commands
- npm install
- bower install
- npm start
- Open another command prompt and run the following commands
- dotnet restore
- dotnet run
Microsoft Azure Deployment
Learn how to deploy an ASP.NET Core - Angular 2 - SignalR app on Microsoft Azure here.
For being part of open source projects and documenting my work here and on chsakell's blog I really do not charge anything. I try to avoid any type of ads also.
If you think that any information you obtained here is worth of some money and are willing to pay for it, feel free to send any amount through paypal.
Follow chsakell's Blog
|Microsoft Web Application Development|
Code released under the MIT license.