Plugin that enables polling functionality for a lita bot.
Add lita-poll to your Lita instance's Gemfile:
Poll commands are prefixed with 'poll'.
Created topics are given a 3-hex id and stored in redis.
The following commands are available to all users:
- poll list - List existing polls
- poll make [topic] - Create a new poll on [topic]
- poll option [pollId] [option] - Add [option] to poll with [pollId]
- poll info [pollId] - Shows information on poll with [pollId]
- poll vote [pollId] [optNum] - Vote for [optNum] on poll with [pollId]
- poll tally [pollId] - Tally poll with [pollId]
The following commands are only available to members of the poll_admins group:
- poll clear - Clear existing polls
- poll complete [pollId] - End poll with [pollId]