Please sign in to comment.
Fixes Issue 349: Problems Parsing MySQL Delimiter (#357)
* Started work on another scanner for MySQL * Minor code cleanup * Finished first pass at a scanner * Finished the scanner * Finished first pass at a statement parser * Fixed comment new line parsing issue * Added ANSI quote handling * Cleanup, added documentation * Minor changes to appease the linter * More linter related changes * Some more code cleanup * Some more code cleanup * Worked on test cases for MySQL statement parser * Minor code cleanup * Added test for trailing delimiter * Cleaned up tests * Fixed bug with multi-line comment parsing * Made tests more explicit * Found one more test comparing string lengths
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,066 additions and 447 deletions.
- +1 −0 .gitignore
- +21 −110 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/MySqlDatabase.cs
- +0 −337 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/MySqlTokenizer.cs
- +80 −0 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/parser/ParsedStatement.cs
- +186 −0 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/parser/Parser.cs
- +17 −0 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/parser/ParserException.cs
- +455 −0 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/parser/Scanner.cs
- +100 −0 product/roundhouse.databases.mysql/parser/Token.cs
- +151 −0 product/roundhouse.tests/sqlsplitters/MySqlStatementSplitterSpecs.cs
- +55 −0 test.ps1
Oops, something went wrong.