This is a release that has taken a while to get out there. I've also incorporated what was planned for 0.9.2, and put into this release. There are a few big changes, but not feature-wise. I've ported RoundhousE to .net core, so that it can run cross-platform (Windows, macOS, Linux, anywhere dotnet core runs). roundhouse.lib is also made as a netstandard2.0 library, so it can be used on all platforms, and both from net4x and netcore.
There are now 2 versions of RoundhousE:
- The good, old RoundhousE, which runs on full framework, and supports all database providers.
- The new .net core RoundhousE, which runs on .net core, and supports all database providers except Access and Oracle.
RoundhousE (the tool) can now be installed:
- Using Chocolatey https://chocolatey.org/packages/roundhouse (awaiting an upload)
- Via NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/roundhouse/
- As a .net core global tool: https://www.nuget.org/packages/dotnet-roundhouse
More issues will be resolved, and more features will come, but we are very much looking for help on solving issues, and bringing RoundhousE further into the future!
I (Erik) have taken over as the main maintainer, as the others had to focus on different projects, and I'll try to do my best with the time I have. New contributors are always welcome!
- Reworking how we fetch and cache the scripts that have been run @BlythMeister