Utility to analyse and generate statistics for code and asset files in programming projects.
Supported Input Methods
- ZIP Archives (Windows only)
- GitHub Repositories (branches can be specified)
- Java 8 and older
View the Planned Features section for upcoming language support.
Command Line Arguments
You can combine the following arguments to automate generation of the statistics or debug your project, but can only use one from each group (for example, you cannot combine in:dummy and in:folder).
-nogui disables GUI (still shows window in the taskbar) -openbrowser immediately opens the browser after the project processing is finished (only opens the first time when debugging a template) -autoclose automatically exits the program after the project processing is finished (closes even when debugging a template) -debug enables the debugging UI in the project processing form -template <file> sets the custom template file path -template:debug <file> sets the custom template file path and rebuilds when the template file changes -in:folder <folder> sets a folder to be the input -in:archive <file> sets an archive to be the input -in:github <username/repo[/branch]> sets a GitHub repository to be the input -in:dummy generates random values for template building -out <file> sets the output file path
- .codestats file with special settings to allow custom project names and ignored files/folders
- Support for C# and HTML+CSS+JS, more coming later
- Support for ZIP archives on Linux and Mac, and more input methods (URLs and other git repositories)
- Got any suggestions? Create an issue