Adds color to many of the gray IntelliJ platform icons. Uses resources from https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-community and some of the official IntelliJ platform plugins.
First release includes 176 updated icons. It should be compatible with most IDEs based on the IntelliJ platform. Please report any issues in particular IDEs, and any icons you would like to see changed.
This is an overview of how colors are selected. Each entry has a short description, and a few examples.
- Project Information (Structure, Hierarchy, Favorites, Find, Java EE)
- Project Status (Messages, Inspections, Dynamic Program Analysis)
- Build Tools (Build, Gradle, Ant, Maven, Gulp, CMake)
- Execution (Debug, Run, Profile, Cover, Python Console)
- External Services (Terminal, Git, Database, NuGet)
Note that the Project tool window is supposed to be purple, but it doesn't work for unknown reasons.