CSM Minimal WordPress Theme
A minimal WordPress theme with some basic customization options. I used Jared Erikson's Less as a framework and stripped out stuff that I didn't want. Then I added Font Awesome, an options page, lightweight social sharing (no js!) and a few other things to make it pretty!
I would love feedback and feature requests! Tweet me up!
- Minimal design to show off your content.
- An options page that allows easy setting of the header profile image, favicon, base color, copyright and social icon links.
- Social icons in the header (currently supports Twitter, Instagram, Behance, Facebook and Github).
- Three color options – blue, pink and grey.
- Copyright option for footer
- Font awesome icons.
- 5 most recent posts listed after each post.
- Simple, CSS only dropdown menu that supports up 3 levels.
- Ability to insert custom html or js in to three areas: wp_head (just before closing head tag), wp_footer (just after opening footer tag) and csm_after_body (a custom hook just after the opening body tag).
- Utility classes for buttons - .btn .btn-small .btn-green/red/orange/pink/light-gray/dark-gray/hollow
- Mostly behind the scenes changes that involve refactoring SCSS.
- Added some utility classes for colors and buttons. these can be used
- Added action hook fields in the options page to allow insertion of js or html.
- Added custom action hook - csm_after_body - which hooks just after the opening body tag.
- Added dropdown menu functionality to support up to three levels.
- Added Facebook, Behance and LinkedIn social links in the menu.
- Added default favicon and header image.
- Some general bug fixes and clean up.
- First release