iamME - A Social Calendar App.
In our final two weeks at Makers Academy we have final projects in which we work as a team of five to produce a working web app.
Our project involved working for a client who had envisioned a new way of discovering, saving and sharing events around you in an aesthetic, clean and readable way. Their idea was called iamME, they had a clear picture of what it was, and we were tasked with creating it and pushing it one step closer to reality.
In short, the idea is you can create calendars based on your interests and then follow businesses, artists, friends to get an events feed tailored to you.
Link to Site - Heroku/AWS (Live)
- Users can sign in, sign out and register.
- Users are assigned a 'ME' calendar when they register.
- Users can create events in their MEcal.
- Events are displayed nicely with media content, maps, descriptions and are dynamic.
- Users can search and follow other users.
- Users can create multiple calendars.
- Users can add events from a calendar to their MEcal.
- The calendar should be clean and visual.
- AWS (S3 Buckets)
This will not be an open source project.