Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- In usual EasyTether installation, EasyTetherUSBEthernet.kext is loaded on startup.
- This is problematic if you want to use adb (and other adb based programs).
- klink doesn't have such limitation (and I also recommend it), but some of you might have already bought EasyTether.
- Using this application as workaround, you can load EasyTetherUSBEthernet.kext only when you want.
- The source code is stored in EasyTetherLoader.applescript.
- Open it with AppleScript Editor and edit pw and adb_path.
- ADB must be shut down before loading EasyTetherUSBEthernet.kext. EasyTetherLoader will "adb_path kill-server" automatically.
- Prepare p7zip-full (it uses 7-zip's dmg/hfs unpacker).
- Clone this repository.
- Chdir to the repository directory.
- Launch install.sh and it will prepare EasyTetherUSBEthernet.kext and main.scpt.
- Download EasyTether OSX installer (Don't install it).
- Open easytether.dmg and copy EasyTetherUSBEthernet.pkg to Desktop.
- Extract EasyTetherUSBEthernet.pkg using unpkg (http://www.timdoug.com/unpkg/).
- Open contents of EasyTetherLoader.app and move EasyTetherUSBEthernet.kext to Contents/Resources/.
- Create EasyTetherLoader.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/main.scpt using
- Fair License
- Usage of the works is permitted provided that this instrument is retained with the works, so that any entity that uses the works is notified of this instrument.
- DISCLAIMER: THE WORKS ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY.