Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
RC2 for CiiMS 2.0.0
Original Release Notes: https://www.erianna.com/ciims-2-0-0-beta-release-announcement
- Misc bug-fixes in CiiMS core, cii component, install, api, dashboard module
- Codeception is now linked to all core components, modules.
- Removing unecessary db component from Codeception.
- YiinfiniteScroll extension is moved https://github.com/charlesportwoodii/CiinfiniteScroll as a composer module rather than as an inline extension, and will likely be deprecated in RC3
- All web code is now isolated to the
/webdirectory. All current CiiMS 2.0 installations MUST be migrated server side after upgrading to RC2. Files migrated include:
- All bootstrap scripts (
After updating your CiiMS instance with RC2, you MUST repoint your webroot path in your webserver from
/path/to/ciims/web. CiiMS will function normally after completing this webserver change.
This change was made to isolate all public facing code from the Yii default
/protected directory, and should prevent directory traversal in the instance of poorly configured web servers.
CiiMS 1.9.1 Maintenance Release
This is a maintenance release to make CiiMS 1.9 compatible with the automated deployment system for CiiMS.org, and does not introduce any new features. You may continue to safely use 1.9.0 without issue, as this does not introduce any new features into CiiMS
ciisetupdoes not maintain
- API hard errors with an invalid JSON response under certain circumstances
- Updated Piwik Logo
- Corrects an issue where Sphinx settings are not properly applied in CiiURLManager
CiiMS 1.9.0 Release
Major New Features include
- Performance Enhancements
- API Module
- User Invitations
- Card Changes