TEApot: Tiny Environment Analyser. A
ukhasnet node with various sensors.
ukhasnet node IDs
- board contains schematics and board layouts for KiCAD EDA 4
- case contains plans for laser-cut cases for the nodes
- firmware contains firmware for the various node flavours
- software contains Python3 software for the USB gateway and GridEye receiver.
- Microcontroller: STM32F0 and STM32L0
- Power: AA or D alkaline cell with TLV61225 boost switcher
- Assorted sensors:
- T: Temperature (HTU21d)
- H: Humidity (HTU21d)
- P: Pressure (MS5637)
- S: Light (TEPT4400)
- X: 8x8 thermopile array (AMG88 Grid-eye)
- r2 was the first set manufactured. Issues with I2C meant sensors did not work. L0 variants are lower power than F0 but do not support USB. L0 variants include a RTC crystal.
- r3 was the second set manufactured, omitting USB but including support for the Grid-eye sensor and fixing I2C issues. All boards include an RTC crystal.
|TEA0||r2 F0||USB Gateway, working|
|TEA1||r2 L0||Repeater (needs firmware)|
|TEA2||r2 L0||Repeater (needs firmware)|
|TEA3||r2 L0||Repeater (needs antenna and firmware)|
|TEA4||r2 L0||Repeater (needs antenna and firmware)|
|TEAa||r3||THPSX||Grid-eye has checkerboard problem, otherwise ok|