Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Main new features (see the specifications for full details):
- Full support for external configuration file (
- More extensive Java API built-in support (without any runtime): collections, reflection, java.io, math, ...
- Many Java bug fixes: inner and anonymous classes, enums, logical and comparison operators, lambdas/classes mapping, method overloading, ...
- J4TS runtime is not used/required by default (unless you add it to the classpath)
- Better source map support (including when using modules)
- Built-in watch mode to transpile your modifications on the fly regardless of what IDE/editor you are using
- Core API changes for consistency (
jsweet.util.Lang) - older API is deprecated but not removed for backward compatibility
- Core API improvements: better typing, lang macros (for instance
$insert), flexible code replacement annotation (