The build process requires Python 2.7 and Doxygen 1.8.10, which can be downloaded from the doxygen website or installed via homebrew on OS X.
Compiled stylesheets are included in htmlsrc/_assets/css. Stylus is the CSS preprocessor of choice, which can be installed via
- Install stylesheet-building dependencies; from docs/stylesrc run:
- Build stylesheets; from docs/stylesrc run:
$ ./node_modules/.bin/gulp build
- Generate XML class descriptions from source files; from docs/doxygen run:
- Generate HTML files from XML descriptors; from docs run:
- Docs can now be viewed by opening docs/html/index.html in a local browser.
For more details on Cinder Docs read the Building Docs and Documenting Cinder Guides.