- Changed app name from “Source Player” to BeyondPlayer Pro, changed app icon.
- Added Chinese localizations.
- Added clip library. You can extract video clip with lines from movie to clip library.
- Small user interface refinements.
- Added video tutorial in help menu.
- Automatic word notification by annotating word with the definition from local or web dictionary.
- More convenient way to select text in the subtitle at the bottom of video player.
- After downloading the first subtitle, the remain subtitles will be downloaded in background.
- Add keyboard shortcuts to change loop range.
- Minor UI changes and improvements.
1.2.9 - 1.2.8
- Fixed an issue where subtitle does not get updated when application window is not focused.
- Fixed a subtitle display issue for YouTube player when network is slow.
- Added support to allow changing subtitle language in YouTube player.
- Added support for second subtitle in YouTube player.
- Fixed an issue where after the application window is maximized then restored, some buttons in the side panel are not clickable.
- Improve the default YouTube playback method, all videos can be opened successfully. The Google video stream playback method is dropped, since it is not needed anymore.
- Fixed an issue where Russian and Korean subtitles are not properly displayed.
- Fixed a few usability issues.
- Restored macOS 10.11 support
- Added Word count for word list
- Fixed a bug of displaying sentences related to a word
- Fixed crash when subtitle contains a special word.
- Avoid scrolling when user hits spacebar in subtitle panel.
- Redesign player UI
- Support displaying second subtitle
- Allow downloading subtitle other than English language
- YouTube: support maximized view for YouTube browser, you can browse YouTube videos in the same way as you browse YouTube in a web browser
- YouTube: add another playback method for YouTube player
- Block screensaver while playing
- Lots of bugfixes and small improvements
- Add back "recently files" in application menu
- Drop support for macOS 10.10 due to the limitation of third-party component
- Drop support for macOS 10.11 due to the limitation of third-party component, may add it back once we find a solution