libmtev - a toolkit for building high-performance servers.
To build, check out the instructions in BUILDING.
An incomplete list of features.
- process manager/watchdog/monitor/crash catcher
- powerful config system with write-back on changes
- eventing system for sockets, timers and asynch jobs
- Multi-Threaded EVent loops - (mtev)
- dynamically scaling asynchronous jobqs
- module system
- network listener system (w/ TLS)
- REST/http routing convenience layer
- channelized reverse tunneling of TCP.
- telnet-accessible command-control system
- epoch memory reclamation
- clustering subsystem
- robust rest-accessible statistics (w/ histograms)
- fq and amqp connectors
- DTrace (and Systemtap/eBPF) USDT probes
- opentracing (zipkin thrift) support
- mdb helpers (Illumos)
- various data structures
- accelerated timing support (faster than OS)
- dynamic hooks and runtime resolveable callsites
- embedded luajit w/ stand-alone lua runtime
- mtevbusted (mtev capable lua busted testing suite)