This is an Arduino library to use Circuitar's Ethernet Nanoshield.
This library is fully compatible with the Arduino’s default Ethernet library.
- Source code: https://github.com/circuitar/Nanoshield_Ethernet
- Reference board: Ethernet Nanoshield from Circuitar
- Power save mode with functions: Ethernet.powerDown() and Ethernet.powerUp()
- W5100 soft reset: Ethernet.reset()
To adapt your code to use this library replace the include from arduino's Ethernet library to this library. Like so:
Examples are included in library but you can also use any example from Arduino's Ethernet library.
The following examples are provided:
- WebClient connects to a webpage (e.g. google.com).
- WebClientStatic connects to a webpage with manual network values (e.g. IP, Gateway, DNS, MAC).
- WebServer creates a simple webserver.
Copyright (c) 2015 Circuitar All rights reserved.
This software is released under an MIT license. See the attached LICENSE file for details.