This is the Arduino library to access the LCD Nanoshield.
- Source code: https://github.com/circuitar/Nanoshield_LCD
- Documentation: http://nanoshield-lcd.readthedocs.org/
- Reference Board: LCD Nanoshield from Circuitar
Library features include:
- Same functions avalable in the vanilla LCD library available in the Arduino IDE (LiquidCrystal)
- Turns backlight on
- Turns backlight off
To install, just click Download ZIP and install it using Sketch > Include Library... > Add .ZIP Library in the Arduino IDE.
The following examples are provided:
- LCDTest shows the common usage of the library.
Copyright (c) 2013 Circuitar All rights reserved.
This software is released under an MIT license. See the attached LICENSE file for details.