This is the Arduino software library to access the RTC functionality of the RTCMem Nanoshield.
- Source code: https://github.com/circuitar/Nanoshield_RTC
- Documentation: http://nanoshield-rtc.readthedocs.org/
- Reference board: Nanoshield RTCMem from Circuitar
Library features include:
- Read date and time from the RTCMem Nanoshield
- Write date and time to the RTCMem Nanoshield
To install, just click Download ZIP and install it using Sketch > Include Library... > Add .ZIP Library in the Arduino IDE.
The following examples are provided:
- SimpleClock serial port clock application using the RTC Nanoshield.
- SimpleClockLCD clock application using the RTC Nanoshield and the LCD Nanoshield.
Copyright (c) 2013 Circuitar All rights reserved.
This software is released under an MIT license. See the attached LICENSE file for details.