Echelon - hierarchical progress in terminals
Cross-platform library to organize logs in a hierarchical structure.
Here is an example how it looks for running Dockerized tasks via Cirrus CLI:
- Customizable and works with any VT100 compatible terminal
- Supports simplified output for dumb terminals
- Implements incremental drawing algorithm to optimize drawing performance
- Can be used from multiple goroutines
- Pluggable and customizable renderers
- Works on Windows!
demo folder for a simple example or how echelon is used in Cirrus CLI.