OCUnit2JUnit is a script that converts output from OCUnit or Kiwi to the format used by JUnit. The main purpose is to be able to parse output from Objective-C (OCUnit) test cases on a Java-based build server, such as Jenkins.
- Install with 'gem install ocunit2junit' (possibly prepended by 'sudo' if your Ruby installation requires that)
- Make sure your build server can access the xcodebuild executable
Use this shell command to build:
xcodebuild -target <target> -sdk <sdk> -configuration <config> 2>&1 | ocunit2junit
The output is, by default, in the
- If your build fails, this script will pass the error code
- All output is also passed along, so you will still see everything in your build log
This script also generates human readable test results for Kiwi BDD Testing Framework:
However, if you don't want this, you can disable it in the header:
SUPPORT_KIWI = false
- If you're having issues with character encoding, please upgrade to Ruby 1.9.2 or later.
- More info can be found in this blog post.
Free to use however you want.
OCUnit2JUnit was created by Christian Hedin. Twitter: @ciryon Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/103286810504956788514/