This repository is a dumping ground for random code fragments written for fun, as a demo of a specific language feature, solution of a programming puzzle etc.
- birthday-paradox: A solution to the birthday paradox with Incanter.
- ec2-reports: Plotting EC2 box usage with Incanter. Written for a previous job.
- github-stats: Parsing and plotting Github stats with Incanter.
- midi: Exploring the Java MIDI libraries.
- processing: Experiment in using Processing from Clojure.
- rss: An RSS enclosure downloader.
- ycombinator: Derivation of the Y combinator.
- multiplication.lisp: A function for generating multiplaction tables. Written for a challenge on the Rubylearning.org forums.
- mp3.erl: An ID3v1 parser to demonstrate binary pattern matching.
- fibonacci.io: A simple closed-form Fibonacci method.
- quiz.m: A "guess the number" game.
- factorize.rkt: Tail recursive factorization in Scheme.
Descriptions to come.
- little-helper: Application for people receiving hourly wages.
- manwithhat: A small app which can display either the current xkcd comic or a random one.
- rotten: Little ROT13 encoder, mainly written to demonstrate how to use the clipboard from within a Shoes application.
- sherlocktweet: Simple Twitter search, written to demonstrate gem usage in Shoes.