Craiger is just something I'm playing with... Basically I'm shopping for a truck and wanted to browse more efficiently, so a multi-city craigslist search with ruby was necessary.
This project was created 2011/5/20... don't expect much yet.
Craiger is run from the command line... like so:
cd path/to/where/you/cloned/craiger ./bin/craiger [query]
This is where some OptionParser magic will come into play...
Things I'd like to do
- Not get busted or banned from Craigslist
- Group Cities into States and Zones
- Finish OptionParser implementation / Actually use options in search
- SQL integration
- store results for retrieval later
- spider multiple times a day but only show new results
- Scheduled searches
- Sweet HTML Output
- Maybe, just maybe, write some tests ;)
Copyright (c) 2011 Spencer Steffen and Citrus, released under the New BSD License All rights reserved.