Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version warns the player if they try to fish without bait.
Also, after casting, the player turns and faces where they cast. A minor cosmetic improvement.
This release is compatible with all previous saves. No need to delete your save.
If you buy more than 255 of a bait, it would roll over to zero. This release fixes that by capping baits at 99.
This release is compatible with your save, no need to delete it.
- Sketch now has 136 bytes to spare when compiled with 1.8.7, just in case
- fixed minor cosmetic issue in the shop menu
- old boots are now more rare, and things related to old boots tweaked accordingly
- some fish were too rare, made them slightly easier to get
- pro mode is now more interesting and a bit more fun
- fishing for the advanced fish late in the game is a touch harder
- when the shop is closed, you can no longer walk over the door
This version is compatible, upgrade without fear, you won't lose your save
I believe the game is fully balanced now. I will test a bit more before declaring final release.
Website still needs to be made.
This beta release fixes the balance of the fish.
I wrote a balance tool to help guide, the report is here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/city41/tacklebox/master/balancetool/balance.html
This is still a beta, prerelease version. Still need to build the website and balance the advanced part of the game.
This is a beta release of Tackle Box
The game is fully done. The only remaining work are to build the companion website and some more advanced parts of the game still need some balancing.