ArcGIS Server Service Publisher GUI
Note: This is a work in progress!
This is the graphical user interface (GUI) application for the ArcGIS Server Service Publisher Python library.
It currently enables users to publish services to ArcGIS Server and run a number of different report types.
- Windows 7+
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.3+
- Python 2.7+
- Download the
ags_service_publisher_gui.exeexecutable from the Releases tab to a directory of your choice
- Configure the application as described in the Configuration section of the
- You can use
fnmatch-style wildcards in the Included Datasets input box on the Dataset Usages Report interface. For example entering
CouncilDistrict*would match both the
- The following environment variables are recognized:
AGS_SERVICE_PUBLISHER_CONFIG_DIR: Allows you to override which directory is used for your configuration files. Defaults to the
configsdirectory beneath the executable's directory.
AGS_SERVICE_PUBLISHER_LOG_DIR: Allows you to override which directory is used for storing log files. Defaults to the
logsdirectory beneath the executable's directory.
AGS_SERVICE_PUBLISHER_REPORT_DIR: Allows you to override which directory is used for writing reports. Default to the
reportsdirectory beneath the executable's directory.
- Add interfaces for the other report types
- Implement SSL support
- Expose prefix/suffix service name options
- Add a progress/results interface in addition to the log window
- Add filtering and searching in the log window
- Add a config file editor/generator
- Create interface for generating AGS tokens
- Create interface for batch importing SDE connection files
- Add ArcGIS Pro support
- Probably lots of other stuff!
As a work of the City of Austin, this project is in the public domain within the United States.
Additionally, we waive copyright and related rights in the work worldwide through the CC0 1.0 Universal public domain dedication.