Kocurek is a Jekyll theme for static sites published on GitHub Pages. It was developed for the Austin Convention Center Department for use on documentation sites.
The Kocurek Jekyll Theme Example repository is a template that you can use to quickly create your own Github Pages site in minutes, without the need for a developer.
How it Works
Kocurek is added as a
remote_theme in your Jekyll project. The theme includes default styling and layouts for a site's homepage, content pages, and navigation.
Content is edited directly in markdown files in the
- Automated navigation generation
- Create Sections of grouped Pages
- Custom ordering for Sections, and for Pages within a Section
- Full site search (configuration required)
- WAG Accessibility
The following live sites are using Kocurek:
- Austin Convention Center Operations Manual https://ops.austinconventioncenter.com |
- Palmer Events Center Operations Manual https://ops.palmereventscenter.com |
- Austin Convention Center Web Publishing Guides |