Copy filter plugin for Embulk
Copy records and run another embulk by using them as input data source.
The Document for Japanese is here.
- Plugin type: filter
- config: another embulk configurations except
filters: - type: copy config: filters: - type: remove_columns remove: ["id"] out: type: stdout exec: max_threads: 8
- This plugin works only on Java 1.8 or later.
- This plugin is experimental yet, so the specification may be changed.
- This plugin has more options than I write, but I do not write them because you do not have to change them currently.
- This plugin has no test yet, so may have some bugs.
- This plugin does not work on embulk-executor-mapreduce yet.
- This plugin uses lots of memory now, because embulk run twice.
- Specification about error handling is not yet fixed.
- If you have any problems or opinions, I'm glad if you raise Issue.
- This plugin must use 1.1.0 for using the same msgpack version as embulk.
$ ./gradlew classpath $ embulk run example/config.yml -Ilib
$ ./gradlew test
Fix build.gradle, then
$ ./gradlew gemPush