Carlos Borroto cjav
- galaxy-api-tools 1 The Galaxy API tools serve as the client interface to Galaxy server. Use these tools to import data, run workflows, retrieve or link to data, and more.
- homebrew 1 The missing package manager for OS X.
- bedops 0 BEDOPS: high-performance genomic feature operations
- bioblend 0 A python library for interacting with CloudMan and Galaxy API
- django-import-export 0 Django application and library for importing and exporting data with admin integration.
Repositories contributed to
- broadgsa/gatk-protected 48 GATK Official Release Repository: contains the core MIT-licensed GATK framework, plus "protected" tools restricted to non-commercial use only
- bmihelac/django-import-export 399 Django application and library for importing and exporting data with admin integration.
- gc3-uzh-ch/elasticluster 50
- broadinstitute/picard 70 A set of tools (in Java) for working with next generation sequencing data in the BAM (http://samtools.github.io/hts-specs) format.
- jtriley/StarCluster 406 StarCluster is an open source cluster-computing toolkit for Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
Contributions in the last year 11 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 2 days June 17 – June 18
Current streak 0 days Last contributed