Cross-Platform Software-Defined Radio Application
- Please see the CubicSDR GitHub Wiki for build instructions.
- Manual is available (work-in-progress) at cubicsdr.readthedocs.io.
- See also the current CubicSDR Releases page for available binaries.
- liquid-dsp (http://liquidsdr.org/ -- https://github.com/jgaeddert/liquid-dsp)
- SoapySDR (http://www.pothosware.com/ -- https://github.com/pothosware/SoapySDR)
- RtAudio (http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~gary/rtaudio/ -- http://github.com/thestk/rtaudio/)
- LodePNG (http://lodev.org/lodepng/)
- BMFont (http://www.angelcode.com/ -- http://www.angelcode.com/products/bmfont/)
- Bitstream Vera font (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitstream_Vera)
- OpenGL (https://www.opengl.org/)
- wxWidgets (https://www.wxwidgets.org/)
- CMake (http://www.cmake.org/)
- FFTW3 (can be compiled into liquid-dsp if desired) (http://www.fftw.org/ -- https://github.com/FFTW/fftw3)
- hamlib (https://github.com/Hamlib/Hamlib)
Features and Status:
- Please see the issues on GitHub or visit https://github.com/cjcliffe/CubicSDR/wiki/CubicSDR-Roadmap-and-Ideas for more information.
- A manual is in development at https://github.com/cjcliffe/CubicSDR/issues/248 if you would like to contribute.
Recommended minimum requirements:
- Multi-core processor system with at least 1GB RAM.
- Graphics card with at least 128MB video memory and OpenGL 3.x or ES 2.0 support.
- OSX 10.9+ for Mac binary releases.
- Windows 7+ for 64 or 32-bit Windows binary releases.
- Linux and other embedded distribution support yet to be indexed, known to at least work on Debian 8+ and Ubuntu 14+.
- Raspberry Pi2 support is being experimented with; earlier versions of CubicSDR known to work with Banana Pi.