Release Notes (Since 0.2.0):
- Update Hamlib, Liquid-DSP for windows
- SoapySDR updated to 0.6.x
- Crash fixes, performance improvements
- Visual layout tweaks
- Increase demodulator waterfall resolution
- Theme refresh fixes
- Threading improvements
- About Dialog
- Save sizer sash positions
- Hamlib serial port auto-detection
- Bookmarks Panel
- Bookmark Active and Recent modems
- Bookmark View Ranges
- Group and arrange bookmarks
- Drag & Drop to create / move bookmarks
- Quick search by keywords
- Show / hide bookmarks in display menu
Using AppImage (Linux) -- Note: build work in progress
chmod +x CubicSDR-0.2.2-x86_64.AppImageto make the file executable.
- Run from shell
./CubicSDR-0.2.2-x86_64.AppImageor double-click in file browser.
Included SoapySDR support modules
- SDRPlay** (only AppImage supported for Linux currently)
- Red Pitaya
- Audio Devices
- UHD (OSX / Windows Only)
- RFSpace (OSX Only)
**Note that SDRPlay requires either
C:\Program Files\SDRplay\API\x64\mir_sdr_api.dll for win64 or
C:\Program Files\SDRplay\API\x86\mir_sdr_api.dll for win32 to be copied to the CubicSDR installation directory (
C:\Program Files\CubicSDR by default) for Windows.
SDRPlay owners can obtain the 'API/HW DRIVER – VERSION 2.10' installer for their platform of choice at http://sdrplay.com/downloads.