Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note -- 01/20/2018: macOS Build has been updated to fix a crash on exit (#601)
Release Notes (Since 0.2.2):
- Audio Recording (Hover + R to record, Shift-R to record-all)
- Import and Export bookmarks
- Antenna Selection support in settings menu
- Settings and other menu improvements
- Updated RtAudio
- Updated Hamlib, Liquid-DSP for windows
- Many more crash fixes, performance improvements and tweaks (thanks to @vsonnier)
Using AppImage (Linux) -- Note: build work in progress
chmod +x CubicSDR-0.2.3-x86_64.AppImageto make the file executable.
- Run from shell
./CubicSDR-0.2.3-x86_64.AppImageor double-click in file browser.
Included SoapySDR support modules
- Red Pitaya
- Audio Devices
- UHD (OSX / Windows Only)
- RFSpace (OSX Only)
**Note that SDRPlay requires either
C:\Program Files\SDRplay\API\x64\mir_sdr_api.dll for win64 or
C:\Program Files\SDRplay\API\x86\mir_sdr_api.dll for win32 to be copied to the CubicSDR installation directory (
C:\Program Files\CubicSDR by default) for Windows.
SDRPlay owners can obtain the 'API/HW DRIVER' installer for Windows, Mac and Linux at http://sdrplay.com/downloads.