Metrics Machine 2 Space Center
This extension generates a list of words in Robofont’s Space Center based on the current pair you’re kerning in the Metrics Machine extension by Tal Leming.
The wonderful word-o-mat extension by Nina Stössinger was a major influence, and this would most certainly not exist if Nina’s word-o-mat hadn’t come first. And thanks to Stephen Nixon for asking about something like this, which encouraged me to share this. I would love to see this extension evolve to have nice menus and an interface as powerful as word-o-mat someday.
Pull requests are greatly appreciated
– added options for if no pair if found: Auto, UC, LC, Figs, Frac
– made word count field wider
– added support for suffixed glyphs and "any language" option (thanks @weiweihuanghuang and @arrowtype )
– updated structure of UI (thanks @ryanbugden )
– added truncation for longer (unencoded) glyph names
– bugfix for mirrored pairs (thanks @arrowtype )
Thanks to @arrowtype there are now options to:
– Show open+closed context
– Show mirrored pair