Cybersecurity guy who loves to playaround hardware and hexadecimals. I have experince in IoT Security Research.
My InfoSec activities and certifications
I do security talks and hands on workshops for teaching penetration testing at numerous places. Active in null community for past 3 years [null is India's largest open security community.] My profile https://null.community/profile/8808-chirag-jariwala
- Owasp Seasides 2019, Goa: https://2019.owaspseasides.com/tools-showcase/day-2-28-feb-2019
- Offensive Security Certified Professional: verify
- Judge - Global OSINT Search Party CTF: verify
- OSINT in the 6ix Course: verify
SecureLayer7: It is pune based cybersecurity startup which provides various penetration testing service to international clients around the globe. Founded by Mr. Sandeep Kamble
- During my time there I handled IoT Security projects and carried out penetration testing
- Tested various hardware based attacks and debug ports such URAT, SPI, I2C and CAN-BUS
- Performed RF based attacks such as signal jamming and replay with Software Defined Radio (SDR) by working on USRP B210 and GNU Radio Companion
- Did firmware security assessment and reverse engineering. Extracted firmware over flash memory chips with SOIC-8, used Binwalk and frameworks like FACT for firmware filesystem analysis.
- I have good understanding of ARM assembly 32-bit and knows how to write basic exploits and shellcode.
- Wrote vulnerability reports and communicated with clients for IoT security risk mitigations.