Example projects built with Osiris.
- Java - An application where all the logic is written in Java except the API definition.
- DynamoDB - An application that uses AWS DynamoDB as its data store. Demonstrates how to create and refer to other AWS resources from an Osiris app.
- Custom Auth - Two projects showing how custom authorisation logic can be used to control access to API endpoints.
- Custom Auth 1 - The custom authorisation lambda is defined and deployed as part of the same project as the API.
- Custom Auth 2 - The custom authorisation lambda is assumed to be defined separately. The ARN of the custom authorisation lambda must be specified in the configuration of the Osiris Maven plugin.
- Cognito - An application that uses Cognito for auth
- Binary - An application that uses binary MIME types.
- Lumigo - An application that integrates with the Lumigo monitoring platform.
See the individual project directories for a detailed description.