Example projects built with Osiris.
- Java - An application where all the logic is written in Java exception the API definition.
- DynamoDB - An application that uses AWS DynamoDB as its data store. Demonstrates how to create and refer to other AWS resources from an Osiris app.
- Custom Auth - Two projects showing how custom authorisation logic can be used to control access to API endpoints.
- Custom Auth 1 - The custom authorisation lambda is defined and deployed as part of the same project as the API.
- Custom Auth 2 - The custom authorisation lambda is assumed to be defined separately. The ARN of the custom authorisation lambda must be specified in the configuration of the Osiris Maven plugin.
See the individual project directories for a detailed description.