Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Contrib and Tools
This is a a place for code, scripts and applications that extend CKAN in some way (but which aren’t extensions). Have something to add here? Please either email info [at] ckan [dot] org or just edit this page.
Integration of Google docs spreadsheets with CKAN. Google app script script which supports:
- Publish a Google docs spreadsheet as a dataset on CKAN
- Push and pull metadata from a CKAN instance to a Google docs spreadsheet
Install via the google docs Script Gallery in the tools menu (or use the source).
This extension allows data of Google Refine projects to be uploaded to CKAN Storage and connected to a dataset on a running CKAN instance (for example http://thedatahub.org).
- Intro: http://ckan.org/2011/07/05/google-refine-extension-for-ckan/
- Author: Fadi Maali (DERI)
Status of SPARQL endpoints in the DataHub.
Map that shows the current availability for datasets across the European countries.
VoID metadata generator
Useful to automatically correct/maintain/enrich dataset metadata
- voidGen : http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/naumann/projects/btc
- ve2 : http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/ve2/
- (POC by Richard) : https://github.com/cygri/make-void
- (POC by Pierre-Yves) : http://labs.mondeca.com/vocabuse/