Ideas: Data Explorer
Clone this wiki locally
Ideas for improving current data explorer functionality:
- Ability for publisher to configure the default view (a filtered table or graph).
- 'Embed' button to quickly and easily get the code for embedding your current preview into another site.
- Ability to get back to the CKAN resource page and explore the data from the embedded visualization.
- 'Saving' and permanent link to a configured preview.
- Sharing / commenting / markup on data views.
- View in full screen option
Step by step process for generating a view (bar chart, graph etc) with save, embed, share options at the end.
- Saved views can be viewable by other users with one click.
More preview types: GeoJSON (done), KML?
- Integration with other front end libraries (other than Recline)?