ckb-next: RGB Driver for Linux and macOS
ckb-next is an open-source driver for Corsair keyboards and mice. It aims to bring the features of Corsair's proprietary CUE software to the Linux and Mac operating systems. This project is currently a work in progress, but it already supports much of the same functionality, including full RGB animations. More features are coming soon. Testing and bug reports are appreciated!
DISCLAIMER: ckb-next is not an official Corsair product. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License (version 2) in the hope that it will be useful, but with NO WARRANTY of any kind.
- Control multiple devices independently
- United States and European keyboard layouts
- Customizable key bindings
- Per-key lighting and animation
- Reactive lighting
- Multiple profiles/modes with hardware save function
- Adjustable mouse DPI with ability to change DPI on button press
Most of the information can be found on ckb-next wiki pages.
Maintainers reserve the rights to modify and remove issues, pull requests and comments therein, that are denunciating, off-topic, harmful, hateful and overall inappropriate. Please be appreciative, humble and kind to each other.