- Using the keyboard in BIOS mode prevents the media keys (including mute and volume wheel), as well as the K95's G-keys from working. This is a hardware limitation.
- The tray icon doesn't appear in some desktop environments. This is a known Qt bug. If you can't see the icon, reopen ckb to bring the window back.
- When starting the driver manually, the Terminal window sometimes gets spammed with enter keys. You can stop it by unplugging and replugging the keyboard or by moving the poll rate switch.
- When stopping the driver manually, the keyboard sometimes stops working completely. You can reconnect it by moving the poll rate switch.
- On newer versions of macOS (i.e. 10.12 and up) CMD/Shift+select does not work, yet. Stopping the daemon and GUI for
ckbwill fix this issue temporarily.