Install pygame requirements
brew install sdl sdl_image sdl_mixer sdl_ttf portmidi hg
Clone this repo and move to the dir
git clone https://github.com/ckcollab/plithos.git && cd plithos
Install python requirements
pip install -r requirements.txt
OPTIONALLY install cuDNN if you have a discrete GPU
Machine learning scoring
Give 1 point for exploring some area that hasn't been explored in 1 min or something like that, diminishing returns for places that have already been explored. So if you explore the same place, then wait 10 seconds, you get like 15% of the reward. If you explore it immediately after you get a -1??
Have a "goal area" where we think the objective may be, give + some points for going towards it???
Reward for moving away from other drones??
Penalize for moving out of the area?
Mark "explored" areas in green and slowly turn back to black again
Show sensor radius around drones
The state will be the entire map
(WIDTH, HEIGHT) where:
- 0 is unexplored, nothing there
- 1 is a drone
- 2 is the objective
- < 0 is explored, but updated each tick. So -1 was just explored, -0.99 was explored 1 tick ago.. something like that
- Add a "objective movement predictor" that marks the most likely location of the objective. This predictor can change it's prediction based on given values like: current, wind, temperature, etc.
- Draw a map with drones; show x, y, z
- Add multiple kinds of drones
- Scenarios like:
- Drifting in water
- Stuck on a steep cliff
- Multiple drones losing sensors
- Multiple drones being destroyed in an area (hopefully they learn to avoid that area? fires?)
- Saving multiple people
- Allow objective to wander... and to wander OFF the map!