Deploy your jekyll site to S3.
gem install jekyll-s3
- Go to your jekyll site directory
jekyll-s3. It generates a configuration file called
_jekyll_s3.ymlthat looks like that:
s3_id: YOUR_AWS_S3_ACCESS_KEY_ID s3_secret: YOUR_AWS_S3_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY s3_bucket: your.blog.bucket.com
- Edit it with your details.
Want the root url to render index.html?
- Log into https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/home
- Set the Index document to index.html in Bucket Properties > Website.
- Visit the website endpoint: (http://yourblog.s3-website...amazonaws.com)
- Upload new / updated files only (using s3-sync?)
- Install bundler and run
- Run the integration tests by running
bundle exec cucumber
- Run the unit tests by running
bundle exec rspec spec/lib/*.rb
Copyright (c) 2011 VersaPay, Philippe Creux.