Provides an ExpressionEngine 2 publish form address field that is geocoded (converted to Latitude and Longitude) for use in Google Maps.
Developed by Moresoda Design Ltd, http://moresoda.co.uk
- ExpressionEngine 2.1.3 +
- Firefox 2+
- Safari 2+
- Chrome 3+
- Opera 9+
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Copy the
system/expressionengine/third_party/mosogeocoderfolder to your
- Go to Add-ons→Fieldtypes in the ExpressionEngine control panel and install the fieldtype labelled mosoGeocoder.
- You will now see mosoGeocoder as a fieldtype option when creating custom fields
- Added failsafe for dealing with blank input data
- Renamed fieldtype to mosoGeocoder
- Rearranged add-on folder structure to reflect EE folder structure
- Added README and LICENCE